Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Path of Least Resistance


It is human nature to find the easy way to do something. Actually it is NATURE that makes us find the easy way to do something. It is not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes it does indeed make things easier. Perhaps the one finding the easy button is an innovator in their thinking to solve a problem. And of course often times laziness comes into play.

But then I thought of the Grand Canyon and that little rivulet of water and how it was just trying to go with the flow, gowing towards lower ground. Look what nature did when it took the path of least resistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home