Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Amazing Reversaball!


Or at least that is what I think they are called. I cannot find them anywhere online. I saw them at the Flea Market in Syracuse.

They are simply, but literally, a twist on an ordinary ball. It starts as one color, then when you toss it, it turns inside out and ends up the other color.

They are really cool!

4 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Very cool toy design. The kind everyone loves to play with!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

butcan she really play with it?

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

well, not yet. but she knows how to share it!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger mace said...

It looks fun ... I wanna hang a gazillion of them from my ceiling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home