Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where do the freshest marshmallows come from?


The farm!

Check out the size of those babies! Must be something in the Central New York climate that grows them that big! I came across this marshmallow farm driving back to Syracuse from Cooperstown. It is somewhere in a valley in the Adirondacks, I believe along Route 28.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

These would make awesome s'mores!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Now if we can find the giant graham cracker forest and chocolate bar quarry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home