Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Beautiful is a full time job!


There are so many things in this picture that make me laugh!

1 - Giving oneself a mini facial while in a car;
2 - The eye things are made to look like actual cucumbers;
3 - The person pictured had no idea their picture was being taken;
4 - I took the picture driving about 75mph back from Niagara falls;
5 - This person was my navigator;
6 - It is just damn funny!

5 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

YOU!
ok fine, so I was not the best navigator!
so I like cucumbers!
You should not have been driving that fast and taking photos of people getting their "beauty" sleep!
ps need I remind you that on the way to Key West MY navigator climbed in the back seat to sleep
LOL

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

who did you go to Key West with? Wasn't me. I remember all six or seven hours of the drive there and the drive back. I think I even did some of the driving after a bio break on the way back.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I stand corrected! I napped, ever so briefly, as the driver needed to stop at nearly every little beach along the way back to Miami. And then there were the stops to shop! However, when we were on the road and attention to signage was needed I was in full on navigator mode!

And never, NEVER did I have produce on my face!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

you have a selective memory..... :-)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Dude, that is way funny. Lisa is a scream. But what is up with taking pics while driving! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home