Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Biology 101


Cows are female. Bulls are male. There are no male cows or female bulls. Are there? Well according to Nickelodeon and their recent movie release Barnyard, there are indeed male cows.

The "male" lead in the movie is a COW named OTIS, voiced by Kevin James (seen in the photo on the right clearly shown with udders). There are other male cows in the movie too; Eddie, Igg and Budd, all Jersey COWS, and Sam Elliott as Ben the COW. But to add confusion, there are some true female cows like Daisy and Bessy (how original) voiced by Courtney Cox (she seemed to have lost the Arquette on this credit) and Wanda Sykes.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Holy cows gone wild.
Maybe these cows had a little SRS.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Sounds like a bunch of bull to me.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Oh, yeah. When I posted about this the first time, it spurred a bunch of comments and a nutcase who seemed to merit his very own post in response. However, with this last one, I think I'm done on the topic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home