Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Suga


Suga is a great candy store in Australia.

The candies, or lollies as they call them, are all handmade in the tradition of the famous millefiori glass makers of Venice. Want to know the flavor, look closely at the candy and you will see the flavor right there in the candy itself! Using different colors of sugar they roll the candy creating the image inside. Then they extrude the candies into long glass like rods and snap them into the bite size pieces!

You can watch them actually make the candy in their stores. I was there daily watching them.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Yummy! such pretty colors too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home