Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

: (

Sadly, I have had a computer glitch and my desktop computer is at the Apple store getting a check up. they say it is the power source and fortunately covered under the AppleCare.

So there may or may not be postings for the next few days. they said I should have it back by weeks end!

7 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I am sad.

Arngee is sad.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

thanks to the both of you! All i can post are words! for some reason when I try to post a picture, it quits on me!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Words are good.
Could you tell us a story?
Or a joke?
Or a riddle?

Here is a riddle for you -
You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

an apple.

If it is in a pie, you throw away the peel and eat the inside.

However, if you are eating it raw you eat thepeel and throw away the core.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

That makes sense.
But no.
It was an ear of corn.
:P

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I think that would be called a toss up!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

No, a toss up is what you do when you drink too many pear martinis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home