Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Leaving Las Vegas


This is what you see as you leave. It is the back side of Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas!

I came home with money in my pocket, the new car thing just did not happen; two new funny friends, Cameron from New York and Barbara from Seattle; a new favorite Cirque Show, O; some really great ideas, and new thoughts and inspirations. Will be posting some of all over the next few days!

But now it is back to work.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Want a full review of O when you get a chance. Glad you had fun!!

And no, you did not win the castle guessing. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home