Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Daytime Talk Shows


It seems I have well shaped and proportioned eyebrows!

Three points determine this.
1 - Your eyebrow should start at a point determined by a line drawn from the center of your nostril to the inside edge of your eye.
2- The eyebrow should end at a point determined from a line drawn from the center of your nostril to the outside edge of your eye.
3 - The highest point of your eyebrow "the arch" should be from a line drawn from the center of your nostril through your pupil.

Who knew!

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

me too! today I am seeing a movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home