Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mutants


X-Men: The Last Stand won the box office over the first summer weekend. And yes, they got my money as part of it!

I liked it. There were some holes, but overall, a fun summertime movie romp. As my friend and I discussed, do you have to be good looking to be a mutant? I always thought being too good looking made you a mutant!

What mutant power would you have (if you could chose, typically the mutation choses you)?

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Turtle Power.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

what the hellis turtle power? It seems rather slow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home