Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Gimme Your Stuff


Gimme Your Stuff is like trading baseball cards. I have something you want and you have something I want!

So what do I have you ask?

Well, in Chicago, we are known for some epicurean delights like deep dish pizza, hot dogs, and Garrets Popcorn, just to name a few.

Sports? We are the home of Michael Jordan and the CHicago Bulls and the World Champion Chicago White Sox.

We are a major city on a lake so I can even send you some sand from our beaches!

What do I want? Let me know what you have. Right now I would love some lollies from Suga in Australia (sorry, you can keep the vegemite)!

5 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Lori Witzel said...

Tell Willie he needs to post Cajun food not homeless signs...

;-)

What did I like best from my last journey to Chicago?

Polish-American food. Mmmmm.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Hey, leave my homeless signs out of this. And Richard, get me a lunch with Michael Jordan and I'll trade you my liver. :-)

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger MEL said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger camilbotts said...

hello! we are camillebotts from the philippines. actually we are fans of Michael Jordan and everyone here in the Philippines. we are interested in swapping items with you. we are interested in having Michael jordan's jersey, shoes or anything related to michael jordan. we can give anything you want from the Philippines. just visit our blog at http://camillebotts.blogspot.com
thanks. =D

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger camilbotts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home