Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Naughty Naughty!


Zumanity is the other side of Cirque du Soleil.

It all starts with a piano and a candelabra lit with red light on a stage in a cabaret. The backdrop, a patterned red velvet curtain. And then Antonio showed up and started toying with the crowd. "Are you checking me ooouuuut?" "Yes," I say, it is part of the show! "That's goooooood! But tooo bahd for you. I am only gay on Monday!" It was Sunday and I was in the front row.

Following Antonio were the Bolero twins serving up strawberries of which I partook. And then the real festivities began with a swirling wind of black hair and rose petals. Followed by a rythmic dance of a woman draped in strings of beads.

A cage match between two men being cheered on by other men hanging from the top of the cage ending in a kiss between the combatants. A whip cracking woman dancing on a television enticing the men watching sports. Another tangled up in straps swinging from the rafters. A full monty striptease coyly hidden behind a grateful group of women. A tantric hand to hand display with a man and woman that was so close to me at one point I could have reached out and touched her.

Men, women, black, white, big, little, all of them expressing their passions on the stage for all to see in the closing orgy.

A little bit naughty, a little bit nice, all on the other side of Cirque!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

ooooo lala!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I am so jealous. You finally one upped me on Cirque. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home