Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Corteo


My fourth Cirque show of the year, Corteo and as far as I can see the last. And what a great way to end! I think seeing a Cirque show in their tent is the best way to see it. And then I think about O and say that is the best. I guess they are each a unique and special treat.

The stage was great, a huge path through the middle of the audience creating a processional where all acts performed and characters passed.

There were wonderful highlights like human trapeze! Bedsprings and handsprings! A wonderful performer attached to giant helium balloons floating above the audience and being sent back to the stage with the help of the audience.

Another brilliant gift from the genius of Cirque du Soleil!

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Holy crap I have to see this! I like the tent shows the best too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home