Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Niagara


The American Falls, Wedding Veil section on the right


The Canadian or Horseshoe Falls with Maid of the Mist

I'm back! And had a great time seeing much more of Central New York (CNY) than I have ever seen!

Niagara Falls was a highlight. It is really something to see. Did you know there are actually two falls there? The American and the Canadian, known as the horseshoe from the shape that they are. Now you know!

The Canadian are the more well-known. It is these that people go over in a barrel and are the ones seen on tv, movies, etc. You cannot see the full ring of them as the mist is like a non-stop rain. The Maid of the Mist brings you into the heart of them.

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Jonas said...

Dude, how could you not know about the Canadian ones? I'm just saying, I'm from Canada, and I know about the American ones. Shape up, my man. Sorry if I sounded mean. I'm actually just bored.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I do not know! I actually thought there was just Niagara Falls. I had no idea there were more than one, or that the Canadian side is much more beautiful than the American side.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

It was one of the coolest things ever. There is nothing to prepare someone before seeing it, and the idea that people have gone over in a barrel is just nuts! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home