Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, September 11, 2006

30 Days


Would you live a life off the grid? As a Muslim American? Be a binge drinker? Try to find the fountain of youth through steroids? Live on minimum wage? Be a Christian living the life of a gay man? Morgan Spurlock himself even goes to jail for 30 days.

Spurlock, star, director, creator of Supersize Me, explores all these situations and more on his FX Cable series 30 Days. He finds someone willing to trade their life in for 30 days of exploring what it would be like living another life or in another condition.

It is on its second season on FX and I just finished watching the first season. It is actually really well done documentary film making.

A lot can happen in 30 days. What would you do?

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I'll have to check it out, thx.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home