Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Chicago


I really love my city!

I love telling people how to get around the city. That the lake is east. How to navigate with public transportation. Telling them how to get to Buckingham Fountain, a must see for all visitors, especially during the season. Telling them where the nearest Starbucks is. That would be nearly every other corner downtown!

And of course sharing it all with friends and being able to be a tourist with them in my own backyard!

Welcome to Chicago Willie! This post's for you!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Hi Willie! Have fun in Chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home