Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Birds Do It. Bees do it. Part III


Even folks in furry animal costumes do it.

I first saw the fetish of "Plushies" on an episode of CSI. Then a student shared with me the work of Michael Cogliantry. Then a coworker told me of an artist she knows who does portraits of plush animals.

You can find the images of Furry Kama Sutra in the recent projects menu of his site.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I live a sheltered life.

This was news to me so I did a quick search - finding plushy movies, plushy websites, and plushophilia defined in wikipedia.

Michael Cogliantry chose some interesting plushy pairings here. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home