Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, December 01, 2006

World AIDS Day

Today, December 1, is World AIDS Day. The Heifer International Ark I am trying to buy this year is filling up better than I could expect thanks to so many generous people. As of today, the ark has 2 water buffalo, 2 goats, 1 flock of ducks, 2 hives of bees tree seedlings, 2 sheep and 1 llama.

I wanted to share this video from Heifer International because it shows perfectly how Heifer helps a world with AIDS. See other videos from Heifer here.



To help fill up my Heifer Ark, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home