Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lump of coal


I know everybody got one, maybe even two? three? more?

I know I did! Fortunately, the gift return gods looked favorably down upon me and I was able to return most! Store Credit never looked so good!

So what did you get for Christmas that you are hoping to return or label REGIFT? Aint nothing wrong with regifting. Just think of it as your environmental responibility of recycling! Just remember who gave it to you! Regifting to the giver aint good.

This year I finally regifted something I received five years ago and was saving in my closet for just the right person!

I suppose while we are on the subject, what was the best gift you got and gave?

4 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

hmmmm, best gift! I got three, and all hand made. My very favorite kind.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Best give I gave was giving to Heifer International and helping someone I do not even know.

Best gift I got would be Wallace and Grommit DVD's. Ihave been asking for some the past couple of years! Wrong Trousers! Closest Shave! Weeeeeee!

Worst gift I got? Hard to chose (I got 5 this year!) but luckily was able to return them all for store credit!

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...didn't you get a lousy calendar? I hope we were not one of the five...

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Yo! Anonymous! What were the best gifts you received and gave?

I heard you bought someone a goat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home