Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Today's featured animal: Goat


If you look at the Heifer International meter to the right, I would never imagine that in just under a week, my initial $300 donation would have grown into $1640! Thanks to so many people donating and passing the word along!

The ark is filling up quite nicely. The residents of the ark to date include: 2 water buffalo, 2 goats, 2 flock of ducks, 3 hives of bees, 2 Flock of Chicks, 2 flock of geese, 2 sheep, 1 llama, 1 pig, Tree seedlings, 2 trios of Rabbits.

Keep passing the word around and to keep filling up the ark, you know what to do! Click here!

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God!
You must be really lonely! Such a shame! The primo guy like you, selling goats for breakfast. Well, the cause is noble - I'm simply reffering to... you. Go out and dance... You deserve the Universe under your feet.
Juliet

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

can we see a sheep now? or maybe a nice llama?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home