Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, December 18, 2006

This week's featured animal: Pig


Pigs are big this year. With it being the year of the boar on the Chinese calendar, Charlotte's Web coming to a theatre near you this holiday season, why not buy a pig yourself for someone who could really use it. The ark is at 42% capacity or $2090!

You may be done with your holiday shopping but tax season is right around the corner and all contributions are fully tax deductible. Just think what your accountant will say when you tell him you want to deduct a pig from your taxes!

Keep passing the word around and to keep filling up the ark, you know what to do! Click here! 7 days left til Christmas.

Many thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home