Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, December 11, 2006

This week's featured animal: Sheep


If you look at the Heifer International meter to the right, my initial $300 donation has grown into $1910! Thanks to so many people donating and passing the word along!

Since the last post. . . another flock of chicks, 1 more pig, Tree seedlings, and 2 baskets of hope (chickens and rabbits) have been added. 38% of the ark is full and there is so much room for more!

Keep passing the word around and to keep filling up the ark, you know what to do! Click here! 14 days left til Christmas.

Many thanks!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

sweet sheep!
ready to set sail on the ark. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home