Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, January 02, 2009

I am lucky to have my life!


One of my gifts from Lisa was a Do-It-Yourself-Munny. You can draw on it, make it into a new character, whatever!

He came with some accessories, a skateboard, bow tie, policeman's hat and pen to hold. I decided that I will use it as a 2009 journal and write on it. At the end of each day I will write one sentance, word or phrase on him. I decided to work from his feet up.

Yesterday I wrote, "I'm lucky to have my life." It is a big statement. But I meant lucky as in fortunate, not like it just fell in my lap. I had friends over for a New Year's day brunch, and just loved having my friends around, in my home I have made, filled with laughter, a career I love and just a really awesome life that gives me great joy and satisfaction!

Thanks again Lisa for the great gift!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

You're welcome :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home