Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, November 10, 2008

5 years!


Five years ago, while in New York for grad school, Craig's sister Amy gave me her OJ and asked that I take this for her. they were driving back to Lancaster, PA and it had been in her car. I said sure.

I brought it home with me and put it in my freezer. She asked that I take it for her, or something to that effect. She did not ask that I throw it out. It was, and still is my intent to return it to her.

We exchanged some emails recently and I mentioned I still had it. She did not believe me. Hence the above photo! Still in my freezer with kidnapper's evidence of a current newspaper.

It has turned dark, and has evaporated some. I even have the straw. Every time I think of throwing it away, I just can't.

Yeah, that is me. A whacked collector!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home