Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Bathroom Redo!


After 6 years, I have found the sources to get my bathroom redone! Well, not the whole thing, but enough for me to really like it.

The most important element will be the sink/counter. I wanted and have been searching for a concrete sink manufacturer. I found one, right here in Chicago. And with the help of a great contractor got a really decent price, a third of the quote I got as a consumer almost three years ago! Check them out. They are called Soupcan!

The sink will be a natural concrete color with an integrated sink. I think I will be making a leg support with a towel bar and toilet paper holder to go along with it. I am loving it!

Then there will be an accent wall in the shower tiled with river rock tiles.


It should all be done by Christmas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home