Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #13 - Mugs-A-Palooza


Here are some sets of mugs. I knew this handle pulling thing would run amock!

Top: 3.5" diameter, 4" tall; matte blue and glossy brown glazes
Center: 3.75" diameter, 4" tall; honey mustard and glossy black glazes
Bottom: 3.75" diameter, 4" tall; bobby green and temoku glazes (given as a gift to neighbors)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

nice! these look great. Personally, I like 1st and 3rd set of mugs.

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Wilfrid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home