Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #16 - Slab Scapes!


Been busy making some holiday gifts but these just came out of the kiln today!

They are made on the slab roller, hence the name. And when glazed by pouring the glaze rather than dipping, they look like landscapes, again, hence the name!

They measure 12" x 4.75". The top one is glazed in glossy white, followed by glossy brown and matte blue. The bottom one is bobby green followed by temoku!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Alison said...

Nice slab.

A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home