Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Night Sky


Last Saturday I went to ravinia, an outdoor music venue, to see the Gipsy Kings. Looking up at the sky through the trees I had saw this clearing right to the sky!

I kind of saw a star.

It was a beautiful night to be out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

did you make a wish?

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The perfect night for outdoors..the perfect chix salad :)!

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Roland said...

So, I don't actually suppose this may have success.
5 | check | his site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home