Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

8th Wonder of the World


The Terra Cotta Warriors in Xi'An China are amazing. Discovered by a farmer digging a well in the 70's, accidently, they are an amazing site to see. there are four pits, but it is pit No. 1 that has been most excavated.

They say each one has a different face.

You can also see them come to life in this summer's Mummy movie!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger nancyillustration.com said...

Did you see this in person? I have totally wanted to see this so much since researching China for an illustration project, it's just so fascinating! I didn't realize that they were under a dome though. I didn't draw that part in at all (oops!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home