Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #5



It has been a while since I posted some pottery. I am getting the hang of the glazing, with some sagely advice from Dominic and Mama Potter! Here are two very recent pieces.

Top: Flower Pot: 5" tall 8" diameter; Saucer: 1.5" tall 7" diameter; both glazed with glossy black and glossy brown. Bottom: Disc Bowl: 2.5" tall 9" diameter using porcelain slip and celedon glaze.

I have also been making some thrown slab-like platters with leaves and such pressed into them. They are currently either in the kiln or air drying. They are really nice and I am excited to see the final results!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home