Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Big in Beijing!


They couldn't get enough of me! Kara found it a little too amusing I must say. There was a steady stream for a few minutes of the locals wanting their picture with me. I have no idea who they thought I was or just being big and American was enough!

But after Kara got her laughs, she got a few pictures taken too!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger KaraMia said...

You're a Superstar! The girls couldn't get enough of you :-) I'm still cracking up how cute and giggly they were about asking for your photo...LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home