Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, April 28, 2008

:*(


My dear and immensely talentd friend Alison left for London yesterday. With a hugely heavy heart, I saw her off on her amazing journey to London to hit the London stage in the next chapter of her life and career!

She will only be gone for 6 months, that is what I tell myself! Hopefully they will see her for all the talents she has and she will have to stay longer and be their latest discovery in the theatre world. Even if you do not know her, wish her well if for no other reason because she is and has been one of my best freinds!

Love you!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

ohh, Richard, you must be sad! hard to have to say goodbye to your best friend (and for Alison too!)
Alison - good luck, well wishes, prayers, good thoughts, and good karma - all coming your way. Hope you attain your dream.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

'twas a bit worse than the grad school departures I tortured myself with!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger KaraMia said...

bummer :-( sounds like you need to plan a trip to london...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home