Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #4 - Glazing


I am slowly getting the hang of the glazing! Here are my two most recent pieces fresh from the kiln!

Left: Double open vase: 7" tall 3.5" diameter; Matte brown, bobby green and gloss white glazes.
Right: Cloud vase: 6.5" tall 5" diameter; Gloss blue and gloss brown glazes

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice job on the glazing! That light bulb look is masked by the beauty of the glazing! Those are some walls on the vase! :)

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Richard! nicely done.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger KaraMia said...

well done! nice tall sides and cool glaze colors. i've taken a pottery throwing class -- it's much harder than it looks. i was lucky to get a squaty, little cup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home