Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dutch design


In Amsterdam's Schipholl Airport they have installed new urinals. The beauty of these new urinals is that they eliminate 80% of overshooting, a decided improvement for the cleaning staff. This success was accomplished thru the simple device of etching a lifelike/lifesize fly inside the bowl.

The amazing reality is that most males will direct their stream of consciousness to the fly. Whether this is the joy of accuracy, skills, a sense of cleanliness, or straight out sadism is not known. They're just happy with the results.

Thanks Jan!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home