Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #3


As promised, here are the latest pieces, fresh from the kiln, which include my prized orchid pot!

Top Left: Orchid Pot: 3.5" tall 6.5" diameter, bobby green and temoku glazes
Top Right: Vase:4.25" tall, 4" diameter, glazes from top are brick red, glossy brown and glossy white
Bottom: Front and back of Pressed vase: 4" tall 5.5" wide, honey mustard and gloss brown glazes (the back is nicer than the front!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

all beautiful! I especially like the orchid pot and pressed vase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home