Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

X31 5103


I was having some anxiety, just a little, over receiving my license plates. I know it is completely ridiculous, but I feared one of two things: they would be something hard to remember, or there would be letters that someone could make mean something bad, like BFJ 8610 (Big Fat Jerk).

Come on! We have all played the license plate game.

The good news is I have only one letter, X, and a cool letter at that! X-Men, X-Ray, Xcellent! And the number is relatively easy to remember and even rolls of the tongue!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Calvin said...

Thanks for your article, quite effective info.
get it | look | here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home