Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Accidental Art



Yesterday, I, along with Tamara, took a Flat Stanley from Aaron, her nephew from Jersey, on a tour of Chicago!

While illegally parked on Washington, Tamara ran off with my camera to get a picture of Stanley with The Bean! The top picture was clearly an accident as far as she was concerned, but I like it. . . kind of a lot for its abstactness and different view of Chicago.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for erasing ALL of my pictures! :) How do you know that was an accidental shot? It was so planned and you know it...NOT! If my nephew understood blogs (I barely do) he would be so flattered. ERASE ALL PICS NOW DAMMIT! -TBro

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I like it too! what fun to take Flat Stanley on a tour. Is this the new arngee?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home