Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WOW!


I am back from China, well have been since Saturday afternoon!

Jet lag from the 14 hour flight pretty much sucks, but I am slowly getting back to a normal life and culling through hundreds of photos!

A sure highlight was walking the Great Wall of China. Not much of it as it is nearly 6,000 kilometers long across the country. But it is all you would imagine it being. Awe inspiring! Wondrous! Beautiful!

Had an amazing journey with coworkers, old freinds and lots of new ones. Will be sharing photos over the next couple weeks and as soon as I have more loaded up on Flickr, will share the link!

Until then. . .Ni Hau!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home