Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, July 07, 2008

I had a dream!


I had a dream Saturday night. Quite vivid!

Here it is!

I open my back door and see all sorts of well dressed, not fancy dressed, people going up the back stairs, which were newly painted. I ask them where they are going and they tell me to my upstairs, directly upstairs, neighbors for a party. I ask why they are not using the front stairs and they tell me because someone special is going that way.

My phone rings. It is my upstairs neighbor inviting me to come up for the party. I go upstairs and find the special guest to be Angelina Jolie! She is sitting in my favorite chair, an oversized square comfy one.

She is quite generous and friendly talking to everyone. I sit down beside her and we talk for quite a while. She is quite beautiful. She is wearing a large dark sweater off her shoulder and slim black pants with high heeled black shoes. Her legs are crossed and she is siiting back in the chair.

It is getting late and I leave to go back downstairs. When I get downstairs, I realize I failed to get a picture of Angelina with Arngee! I call upstairs and ask my neighbor if it is okay for me to come back and take a picture. She tells me everyone left right after I did.

Dream over!

Anyone have any idea of meaning?

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it means, never forget your camera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home