Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mmm. . .breakfast!


I aint a breakfast eater. It don't sit right in me. But maybe a month or so ago I started starting my day with something to eat.

It was typically an egg white omelette with veggies and some toast. But after a couple of weeks, THAT got a little repetitive and boring. So I started doing some smoothies with juices, not a fan of the milk! Pictured above is today's, Berry Smoothie, straw, ras and blue berries in cranberry juice. I need to add some protein powder for a little boost.

Funny thing, I do seem to have a bit more energy in the day starting the day with some breakfast!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

mmm, yummy smoothies. vanilla protein powder tastes great in smoothies. mix with orange juice for a creamsicle. flavored yogurt instead of milk is tasty too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home