Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #6


Here are two trays done with a technique of creating a thick disc on the wheel and then throwing it on a board! You get these wonderfull oval/elongated platters. They are great for cheese, a tray for a serving set, appetizers etc.

I showed you two that I made with leaves pressed into them and I am still waiting for those to come out of the glaze firing. In the meantime, here are two of the first I made, a small one with circles and one that looks like an eggplant!

You can see the basic technique here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home