Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #7 - Glazing


On July 1, I showed you some platters with leaves pressed into the surface. They were just air dry. I was waiting to get them bisque fired, glazed and glaze fired!

Well, one is done! Behold the Starved Rock Platter!

Glossy blue glaze was rubbed into the leaf imprints and then a bobby green glaze went over the whole platter! I wish I could take all the credit for the glazing solution but Dominic made the suggestion and even did a test platter of his own to give it a go! I did do the glazing on this.

I am still waiting for the second platter which was just put in the kiln today for its glaze firing, so stay tuned for its debut!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! -anonymous

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Nigel said...

I found a great deal of helpful info in this post!
Phentermine Online here It can't really work, I suppose like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home