Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Kayaking? ME!


That's right! I said it and I did it. It was, as I have mentioned before, the one NON-NEGOTIABLE thing I was to do while visiting Ohio! Dave Grager, bottom photo, thought he was going to have to rescue me, but alas, it never happened. Instead, he took me on my first kayaking journey on Newport Lake in Mill Creek Park in Youngstown, Ohio.

We did all the requisite skills on a kayaking trip. We rowed, we got out and I had to get in while the boat was floating, and we even had to portage the boat through some shallows!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Nice! you look very comfortable in that kayak. Like you knew what you were doing. Now all you need is hat like Dave's....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home