Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

15 minutes and then some


The Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh is a must see for any fan of art…that's everybody!

We saw a great show that included the work of Keith Haring. But the museum itself is pretty damn cool. Many of Warhol's best are there. The time capsules are crazy! Displays with his Reeboks, classic striped boat shirt, skinny jeans and wigs, screenings of his movies and artifacts of the Factory fill 7 floors.

The best was getting immersed within the Floating Silver Pillows/Clouds (photo mine; video from youtube and I have no idea who those people are).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

dude, that is crazy!! very cool.

will i see you in syracuse??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home