Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A little greener


I am by far a tree hugger, but I am getting a little greener. Frequent readers here know I am making the switch to compact fluorescent bulbs. I am also recycling more. Weird how little actual trash I have when you start being aware of your recyclables!

I just read that if every American using an ATM did NOT request a receipt, it would save a roll of paper more than two billion feet long, enough to circle the equator 15 times.

I have seen some reciptes. Imagine how much would be saved if the receipts were just a bit smaller!

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I am doing my part! I never take receipts from an atm.
and you are quite green - just look at your avatar!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

atm tip of the day - and when you do take money out of your atm always take the maximum allotment so the fee percentage is lower. (if there is a fee)

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Sweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home