Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another look inside. . .ME!


These ARE my teeth, all of them! I went to the dentist, after 20+ years. Hey, if it aint broke. . .

I figured I had two cavities, one lower left and one upper right, the worse of the two. Well after a complete set of xrays, some poking and prodding including measuring my gums the verdict is in. My roots are very nice he said. Long and strong. Nice that they are all my teeth too he said.

I have one bad cavity, the lower left?! I was shocked as that one doesn't hurt. He said yes, there is a small one in the upper right tooth as well. And he feels two other minor ones starting.

But the really fun part is that I need a deep cleaning. No surprise. But what is a deep cleaning you ask? It requires anaesthesia! They say usually just a topical, but they will what my tolerance is. A deep cleaning is a scaling and root planing. Lots of intensive scraping very old tartar that is built up. It will take place over two appointments a week apart. One half of me mouth one week, let that heal and then back at it again the following week.

When this is done they say I get to be on a regular schedule for visits and cleanings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home