Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, July 23, 2007

4our Days in Ohio


The top 10 reasons my trip to Ohio this past weekend was so freakin' great! Many of these will be posts in the coming days.

10 - Checking another state of my map - never been to Ohio and spent at least one night, and stimulated the economy!

9 - Handel's Ice Cream - With flavors like grape, cotton candy and cake batter, who couldn't love it?! I had their most popular, or so I am told, Chocolate Pecan. WHOLE pecans in really creamy ice cream on a sugar cone. . ..mmm!

8 - Panini sandwich - In Clevland we had a sandwich that was like no other I have ever had! It had cole slaw, nice and peppery AND french fries ON THE SANDWICH. You just have to try it.

7 - Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh

6 - The Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. . .CLEVELAND ROCKS!

5 - Fallingwater - See Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece in Mill Run, PA!

4 - Pie - I love me some pie! And Grandma's home-made pies were quite the treat! Peach on Saturday and blackberry on Sunday!

3 - Cabbage Rolls - Colleen Grager's to be exact! YUM!

2 - Kayaking - Right! I kayaked. It was a non-negotiable item of the trip. Dave just may not have talked to me again had I not kayaked. Was great fun!

and the number 1 thing that made my recent trip to Ohio so great. . .

1 - Seeing best friends and meeting their whole family, even Evan, at their home!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home