Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Surgery


I shared with you news of my biopsy on July 11, and today was the surgery from that biopsy. Actually it was an excision of a left-side supraclavicular mass. I had a cyst-like lump towards the base of my neck.

I was at the hospital at 5:30 AM, for those of you who know me, I aint a morning person! Was wheeled into surgery about 7:30 and woke up at 8:45. THAT was weird. I remember taking two maybe three breaths of the anaesthesia and then nothing. It could have been a minute later when I woke up.

I was home with my little bottle of pills for pain by 11. I finally took one at 3:00.

I am sore, sleepy and thankful all went well.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger nancyillustration.com said...

Eesh, spooky! Glad that it went okay! Hope you have HP7 to keep you occupied during rest time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home