Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Vanille Royale


Mmmmm! Smooth!

If you like Bailey's, you will love, LOVE Vanille Royale! It is a new vanilla cream AND cognac liqueur. Use it just like Bailey's but enjoy it twice as much. On the rocks, with some club soda to make what they call a French Fizz, or just a shot in coffee will make ice, club soda or coffee a new treat!

You can find other drink and dessert recipes at Vanille Royale.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

mmmm mmmm. where did you find that?

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

The important thing is that YOU find it!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

laryan425: it looks like a good allaround drink
laryan425: would be yummy in coffee
laryan425: take my lattes to a new level

 

Post a Comment

<< Home