Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Frushi


Had a New Year's Brunch yesterday. Frushi was on the menu. What fun! With my sister's sushi rolling skills, we turned my kitchen into a liitle frushi factory! Sweet rice, add coconut milk and some sugar, lots of fruit, and plenty of imagination!

There were Berry Rolls (black and raspberries), cucumber melon rolls, pineapple mango maki, and strawberry kiwi mint rolls. Then there were just assorted nigiri. My favorite were the grapefruit sections as they looked like tuna or salmon! Some raspberry and vanilla yogurt for dipping and your frushi is complete.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

gosh.. thats interesting. odd i must say but interesting !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home